A sumptuous and gourmet dessert that can also be garnished with pineapple in winter.
- 100g of sugar
- 1dl of Volcano Specialty Coffee
- 1dl coffee liqueur
- 180g of fine flour
- 3 eggs ½ cube of fresh yeast
- 15g of sugar
- 75g whole milk
- 65g melted butter
- 3g of salt
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- whipped cream
- Prepare the syrup. Melt the sugar in the coffee and add the coffee liqueur. Let cool.
- Sift the flour into the food processor bowl.
Dissolve the yeast with the sugar in the lukewarm milk. Add to the flour. Add the beaten eggs, salt, and melted butter.
Knead until a soft dough is obtained.
- Butter and flour 1 savarin mold. Fill it with ¾ dough using a pastry bag fitted with a nozzle.
Allow to double in volume
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C on rotating heat. Cook for 20 minutes. Let cool and soak in the coffee liqueur syrup.
- Serve garnished with raspberries and whipped cream with a sprinkle of mint for decoration.
TRY THIS WITH: LaSemeuse Specialty Coffee Volcano