A coffee marinade will bring this little irresistible addition to barbecue time.
- 600g of beef tab / hanger steak
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 small red peppers seeded
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 5 cups of strong coffee (recommended Il Piacere or Soleil Levant)
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 lemon juice
1) Slice the tab into large cubes.
2) Wash the vegetables. Cut the pepper into large slices, the aubergine into cubes, the zucchini into slices and the lemon into wedges.
3) Pass all the ingredients of the marinade to the mixer until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Coat the meat with this marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours.
4) Start the barbecue. Skewer all the ingredients on long wooden sticks. Grill on all sides. Garnish with aromatic herbs before serving with a nice salad of tasty summer tomatoes.