A recipe inspired by tasty Peruvian creations.
PUREE OF PEPPER:
- 100 g of chilli amarillo or other sweet pepper
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp of homemade mayonnaise
- 1 c.t. of coffee oil
- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 8 lime juice
- ½ tsp of salt
- 200 g thawed carpaccio cuttlefish (Japanese grocery stores)
- 2 tablespoons of sesame with wasabi
- 1 small red onion in slices
1) Prepare the chili puree. Remove the seeds and mince the peppers. Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and cook the peppers over low heat for 10 minutes. Incorporate the onion. Continue cooking for 5 minutes and add the crushed garlic. Continue cooking over low heat for 5 minutes. Transfer to a blender and reduce to a paste. Let cool. Add mayonnaise and coffee oil. Mix well and reserve.
2) Prepare the marinade. Chop ginger and garlic. Add lime juice, coriander and salt. Keep cool for a good hour. Switch to Chinese and collect the liquid.
3) Dress the cuttlefish on a dish. Coat with filtered marinade. Arrange the chilli purée harmoniously between the cuttlefish slices.
4) Serve decorated with red onion rings and wasabi sesame seeds.