A simple recipe. Goat cheese “corks” and coffee oil compete in this gourmet star.
- 24 small goat cheese
- 2 oranges
- 4 handles of market mesclun
- 16 pecans
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- ½ dl of coffee oil
- 5 tbsp apple vinegar
- 4 tbsp of good fruity olive oil
- 1 tbsp of acacia honey salt pepper
1) Marinate the goat’s caps dry overnight in the coffee oil.
2) Drain the goat’s caps and make a vinaigrette with 1 tablespoon of coffee oil, olive oil, apple vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
3) Slice the ham into thin strips and take orange slices
4) Prepare the salad harmoniously by adding the pecans.
5) Serve with grilled country bread.