Fall is coming… and we must prepare our coffee!
Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
This recipe has been adapted from the Inside Bru Crew Life website.
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Tablespoons Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix (or substitute chocolate syrup)
- 1/2 cup of strong coffee (like La Semeuse Master Roasters, Parisien, Il Piacere espresso)
- hand whipped cream (or substitute CoolWhip, or other pre-whipped)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (turbinado, stevia, or other substitute) optional
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix dry ingredients (salt and sugar) and set aside
- Heat milk, caramel topping, hot chocolate mix, and a pinch of sea salt until just below boiling
- Pour liquid into blender and pulse till mix is “frothy.” Pour into coffee mug.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup of strong coffee into one side of the frothed milk mixture
- Top with hand whipped cream or alternative
- Drizzle some caramel topping
- Sprinkle over with sugar and sea salt mix
- Take coffee mug to favorite sitting place. Sit. And enjoy.